Quick and Easy Smash Burgers for a Party
July 27, 2022 • 0 comments
A favorite way to make burgers on the farm. The flavor is amazing. They are incredibly easy and quick. And they end up being a fan favorite at any party!
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 28
- (1 lb) Ground Pork
- (6 lbs) Ground Beef
To prepare, we usually:
- Mix 1 part ground pork to 6 parts ground beef.
- Grate some butter into the mix as well (we do this sometimes but not every time).
- Make quarter-pound balls of meat.
- Smash onto a super-hot griddle.
- Once browned, flip and finish.
We recommend serving the burgers on homemade buns or buns from your local bakery (with your favorite toppings). Add roasted corn on the cob on the side. And enjoy!
If you're making burgers for a smaller crowd, scale back the amount of meat used. For 7 burgers, use a 1/4 lb of ground pork and 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef. Or prepare all the meat, form the quarter-pound balls, and freeze portions you can pull out for a quick meal anytime your crew is hungry for burgers.